- Model NO.: AC07059001
- Size: Adult; Child
- Origin: Suzhou
- Type: Face Mask/Apron/Gloves
- Specification: ISO/CE
- HS Code: 90192000
Tracheostomy masks are provided with a stud button non latex strap with a 360 swivel connector for maximum patient comfort. The 22mm Connector allows for connection to corrugated tubing and providing humidified oxygen when used with a venturi humidifier adaptor.
1. Connect aerosol tubing (not supplied) between the trach mask and the oxygen source.
2. The Trach Mask inlet swivels 360 degrees to position the tubing for supine or upright patients.
3. Set the oxygen to the proper flow and check for oxygen flow through the device.
4. Be sure all connections are secure.
5. Position the elastic strap behind the neck. Gently pull the ends of the strap until the trach mask is secure.
|Product code||Description of goods||Specification(Size)|